Director of Finance & Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org
"I love working in the area of Accounting and Finance. It’s wonderful to do so for an organization that builds community leaders and helps promote and empower businesses in the community."
- Employed with the Chamber for 17 years
- Graduate of Clemson University with B.S. Accounting degree
- Graduate of Leadership Anderson Class 21
- Volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters (short period of time)
- Past experience as Church Treasurer, Church Payroll clerk, and Finance Administrative Staff (all
- Currently a choir member on the Community Choir at Redemption (Greenville, SC)
- From Starr SC, resides in Anderson
- Unmarried & no kids
- Loves Music & loves working with numbers
My Role at the Anderson Area Chamber
Oversees the direction and management of Chamber finances, operations, payroll, receivables and payables.