TTI - Assemblers Needed
One World Technologies, Inc dba TTI Power Equipment, has an opening in its Anderson, SC facility off I-85 for a Assemblers in our Manufacturing Division.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, vacation and holidays.
Apply online @ www.tticareers.com
Ensure the smooth continuous flow of various gasoline-powered tools and related attachments while giving due diligence to safety, quality and on-time delivery. The primary responsibility for this job will be to assemble various components, sub-assemblies and attachments. Employee may be exposed to gasoline fumes and noise. The highest regard for safety is required.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in various assembly operations based on written and posted work instructions and/or photographs.
- Must possess physical dexterity sufficient to accomplish tasks utilizing hand or powered tools.
- Must possess cooperative attitude toward coworkers and management.
- Capable of working in a standing position 100% of the time.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Available to work long hours and weekends, as needed.
- Must wear specified PPE such as ear plugs, safety glasses, etc., as deemed necessary for the safety of operator, coworkers and facility.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Strive for continual improvement in departmental processes and functions.