Fresh Taste 2019
FreshTaste returns to Downtown Anderson on October 1st to showcase the best of food, art, and music in the Electric City! The event features pairing local restaurants with local farms to offer a unique culinary blend.
Restaurant and farm pairings to be announced.
In addition to amazing food, we will have local artisans, live music, wine, and craft beer available.
10 tastings = $17
5 tastings = $12
AT THE DOOR:
10 tastings = $20
5 tastings = $15
The Belk Lot behind Carolina Wren Park will be closed for event accommodations. There is ample parking available nearby, all within walking distance!
• Whitner Parking Garage located on W. Whitner St beside The Meeting Place Restaurant; 250 spaces available for all day parking.
• Orr/Earle Street Lot: Entrances on E. Orr and E. Earle St; 56 spaces available for all day parking.
• County Lot: Entrances on McDuffie St and E. Whitner St; 38 spaces available for all day parking.
• Generator Park Lot: Entrance is on E. Whitner St; 40 spaces available for all day parking.
• E. Church St Lot: Entrances on S. McDuffie St, S. Main St and E. Market St; 45 spaces available for 2-hour parking and 150 spaces available for all day parking.
• W. Market St Lot: Entrances on W. Market St and W. Church St; 72 spaces available for all day parking.
For questions prior to the event, please call the Economic Development Division offices at (864) 231-2604 or email Caroline Gaddis at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions during the event, City staff members will be available in the area, located above the water wall in Carolina Wren Park.