Chamber Advantage Discount Programs:
- Explore group health insurance savings with Business Blue℠ Chamber Plans (for businesses with 51-100 employees) and Business BlueEssentials℠ (for businesses with two-50 employees) provide value and quality health care for your employees. Chamber members can choose the option that works best for them and their employees. Please note that all plans are subject to normal underwriting guidelines.
- Manage your office supply expense and generate cost savings with our office supply discount program offered in partnership with GOS. Chamber members qualify for discounts above the already competitive pricing on office supplies with GOS, with additional savings placed on commodity items. As a customer, GOS can evaluate your purchases to ensure the most cost effective options to help manage your office supply expenses. Ordering is easy and chamber members receive free next day delivery.
- Save money on everyday expenses with our Member2Member discount program. This program provides chamber members with the opportunity to offer discounts for products and services to other members, as well as allows all members to save money by taking advantage of discounts being offered. What a great way for our members to save money while supporting fellow members!
- Receive event and program registration discounts as non-members pay a higher rate to participate in our programs.
- Certificates of Origin, which are legal documents required for exporting products abroad, are available to Chamber members at no charge.
- Notary Public services are available to chamber members at no charge.
- Create a great direct mail campaign by using the Chamber mailing list or labels which are available to chamber members at a discounted rate to target your advertising with the hottest mailing list in town.
- Receive a discount when you sign up with Constant Contact as a Chamber Member you'll enjoy exclusive savings on our entire suite of marketing tools, with plans starting as low as $20 per month. Sign up today for your FREE 60-day trial and when you're ready to buy, save 20% when you prepay for 6 months or 25% when you prepay for 12 months.
- Develop new business skills and knowledge by participating in Educational Seminars and Forums. Typically, one seminar is offered each month on a wide variety of relevant business-related topics.
- Enhance your working knowledge regarding legislative affairs, business development issues, and quality of life issues by serving on one of our committees.
Advertising and Promotional Opportunities:
- Event and program sponsorship opportunities are always available. Sponsorships can be purchased on an event-by-event basis or your company can purchase an annual level to become one of our Chamber Sponsorship Partners.
- Referral service in response to public inquiries through our website and our front desk. Only Chamber members are referred.
- www.andersonscchamber.com website offers members added promotional exposure and great advertising opportunities. Members are posted on the website in both alphabetical and business category listings. Other features offered are a locator map, search keywords, and a link to your company website. For an additional fee, advertisements are available, as well as a personalized business description or highlighted text box.
- Annual Membership Directory and Newcomer’s Guide offers Chamber members promotional exposure through three listings: alphabetical, categorical, and representative listings for their business. In addition, advertising opportunities are available in the Business Page and Newcomer’s Guide sections. This publication is utilized as “the Chamber phone book” among Chamber members and as our community’s premier relocation magazine.
- Your Chambers e-Newsletter offers our members advertising opportunities. In addition, the e-newsletter publishes our member’s successes in the “Business & People” section so that our full membership can celebrate your accomplishments...this feature is offered free of charge.
- As a new member, your company is listed in the Chamber Connect e-newsletter.
- As a renewing member, your company is listed in the Chamber Connect e-newsletter under the Chamber Anniversaries section recognizing the number of years your company has been a supportive member.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings that celebrate the opening, expansion or relocation of your business are offered to Chamber members.
- Display your business brochures in our display booth in our main lobby.
Networking and Sponsorship Opportunities:
- The Jump Start Member Orientation is hosted on the third Tuesday of every other month by our Ambassador Committee. This event provides new members the opportunity to network with other new members, our Chamber Ambassadors, Chamber staff and Chamber Board members.
- Off the Clock is hosted on the last Thursday of every other month at various Chamber venues and provides Chamber members with an opportunity to network in a relaxed, social setting.
- Toast 'n Topics is our breakfast forum hosted on the first Thursday of each month where current topics are addressed. A featured speaker is always a part of this program.
- Biscuits 2 Business is a leads group that meets monthly.
- Annual Meeting Luncheon celebrates the Chamber’s many volunteers and recognizes the volunteer leadership. This is held in January of each year.
- Small Business Awards Celebration is an opportunity for the Chamber to recognize and honor small businesses in our community. The Chamber awards the Small Business of the Year Award, as well as the ATHENA award, Young ATHENA award and Pillar of Anderson award at this event. This is held in June of each year.
- State of the Economy Luncheon is held in December of each year and provides members the opportunity to hear from highly respected economists about the economic landscape for the next business year.
- Spring Golf Tournament offers a relaxing and fun networking opportunity to our members hosted in May and October.
Leadership Development Opportunities:
- Leadership Anderson is a ten-month program promoting and developing leadership skills to meet challenges in our community and in the workplace. This program starts in August of each year.
- Leadership Alumni Association provides an avenue for graduates from our leadership development programs to stay connected with each other. In addition, it provides information to the graduates on how to stay involved in the community and assume leadership roles when needed.
- Junior Leadership Anderson is a program designed to encourage, equip and empower young people for leadership roles in the future.