Vaccine Update for March and April 2021
Category 1c Expected to Open April 12
Starting April 12, eligible individuals in Phase 1c can receive a COVID -19 vaccine. Phase 1c includes:
• People 45 years old and older
• Those who work in essential job categories as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who are not included in Phase 1b.
Phase 2, which includes all South Carolinians age 16 and older who have not yet been vaccinated, is scheduled to open in early May.
Find a vaccine location here.
As of Thursday, March 18, South Carolina has
• Received 1,883,958 vaccine doses.
• Administered 1,546,874 doses
• 657,171 appointments scheduled